Moroccanoil Light Dry Hair Treatment is a light, versatile, vitamin-packed oil formula that helps to rejuvenate fine and fair hair suffering from chemical, environmental or thermal damage.
The Argan Oil ingredient replenishes cell structure within the hair fibre to increase suppleness and shine.
Moroccanoil Light Dry Hair Treatment can be used as a finishing product on wet or dry hair to control frizz and reduce drying time, providing extra conditioning for delicate and fine hair without weighing it down or making it greasy.
Alternatively, it can be used as a protective pre-treatment on dry hair before exposure to any environmental stress or chemical process - sun, wind, sea water, highlights, colour, straightening or extensions. Moroccanoil Light will revive and hydrate fine hair, leaving it shiny and detangled with a soft, luxurious feel.
How to use Moroccanoil Light Dry Hair Treatment:
As a Finishing Product
- Apply a small amount of Moroccanoil Light Dry Hair Treatment through towel-dried hair and blowdry as usual.
- Apply to dry hair prior to straightening or curling to smooth flyaways and frizz.
As a Pre-Treatment
- Massage 3-5ml of Moroccanoil Light Dry Hair Treatment into hair and scalp before applying colour or chemical treatments, but do not rinse out.
- Before colour or highlights, add 3-5ml to the colour or bleach to increase the colour absorption and hydration.
- For use with extensions, apply Moroccanoil Light Dry Hair Treatment at least 3 inches away from the hair and extension bonding point to revive and detangle.
FREE Standard UK delivery available on orders over £20.
Rush Shop ships internationally, as well as to the UK and Ireland. Services include:
- Standard UK Delivery: £3.00
Royal Mail Standard Delivery service: 2 - 5 working days
- Next Day UK Delivery: £3.99
Interlink Express Tracked Courier service: next working day
- Standard EU Delivery: £6.99
Royal Mail Standard Delivery service: 2 - 10 working days
- Standard International Delivery: £9.99
Royal Mail International Delivery Network: 5 - 21 working days